Five members of the “Hells Angels” gang have been arrested in connection to a homicide as well as an assault of an off-duty cop at a concert in California.
Both incidents happened during the Chris Stapleton concert in June, according to police in Mountain View, California.
The suspects were all arrested on Nov. 15.
Around 10:45 p.m. on June 18, police responded to a report of an unresponsive man found near the café at the venue. Crews tried to provide life-saving measures, and the victim was taken to the hospital. About a week later, the man died from his injuries.
The victim was identified as 41-year-old Juan Gonzalez.
Also during the concert, an off-duty police officer was assaulted by a group of men. Police have not released a motive in either incident.
Investigators identified the suspects and said they all appeared to be known to each other and associated with the “hells Angels” motorcycle club. Five men were arrested in connection to the two cases:
- Dominic Guardado, 33: dissuading a witness to a crime
- Julio Moran, 43: assault by means to likely to produce great bodily injury
- David Wiesenhaven, 38: assault by means to likely to produce great bodily injury
- Logan Winterton, 37: murder and assault by means to likely to produce great bodily injury
- Raymond Cunanan, 42: dissuading a witness to a crime and assault by means to likely to produce great bodily injury
“I am exceptionally grateful for the dedication and tenacity our detectives put into this case to bring justice to the victims involved,” said Chief Chris Hsiung. “I know many wanted answers and updates, and we appreciate your patience. Know that our team gave it their all to get us here today.”
Become a Front Page Detective
Sign up to receive breaking
Front Page Detectives
news and exclusive investigations.